Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Rice Cakes & Green Smoothie Challenge!


I love the fruits and vegetables that come with summer- especially strawberries! My favorite snack is rice cakes with peanut butter on them and I recently begun having strawberries on the side. One day, "babe" suggested I put the strawberries on the rice cakes... and I've been addicted ever since! It's my favorite snack and/or breakfast and I now use Jif Natural Peanut Butter to make my snack cleaner.


"Babe" and I started The 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge on July 1 and have been drinking green smoothies as snacks or meal replacements. I'm drinking the rest the Avocado Kiwi smoothie we made last night along with my rice cake. Transitioning from any fats, to good fats! 




For this and more green smoothie recipes and to join the 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge visit www.simplegreensmoothies.com!

I'm so excited for the 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge to help me kick-start my transition into clean eating. And I can't wait to experiment with recipes to make clean eating tasty, affordable, and manageable for me. 






I currently use Quaker Oats Caramel Corn Rice Cakes (not clean).

Any suggestions for clean brown rice cakes?






Peace and blessings!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment