Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The best school year ever!

Post by: Jessica

It's that time again! I begin my second year of divinity school on Thursday!

I will have so much exciting and new things on my plate this year that I was initially worried I was not going to have the energy to give every single thing 100% of my attention, time and effort. So, this summer I spent time planning and organizing my schedule, classes, extracurriculars, volunteering and internship.

A way I have managed organizing things is Pinterest, with great motivational quotes and even helpful things such as "Wake Up Early Tips." I am now 100% convinced that this year is going to be my best year ever (well at least that is what I keep telling myself)!

Why do I think so? Because not only will I be meeting new people such as classmates and other interns, but because I'm adequately preparing myself to successfully and wholeheartedly handle everything that comes my way.

How do you prepare or get organized for a new or busy schedule?

I'm definitely trying this this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment